I thought that I'd put together a list of random things I have learned in my vast 28 years on this Earth. Better yet, I thought I'd share it with you. So, here goes...and in no particular order.
1) Don't dive into a kiddie swimming pool. No matter how hot it is.
2) Guys aren't always faster than girls. (Thanks Hannah...)
3) A toy submarine impeller can get really embedded in your sister's hair. Don't use toy submarines as fans.
4) Vehicles are money pits.
5) God will always be there for me. No matter what.
6) Owning a house is a lot of work.
7) Everyone is biased.
8) Having a kid shows a person how selfish they really are.
9) I can always justify spending money on something I want.
10) I usually regret spending money on something I want.
11) Macs are the bomb.
12) People who are the closest to you can hurt you the most.
13) Forgiving someone does not mean what they did was ok, and doesn't take away consequences.
14) Peanut butter makes you fat.
15) You won't go to Hell for drinking or reading fantasy.
16) Sushi isn't something to be scared of.
17) Honesty really is the best policy. Soap doesn't taste good at all.
18) People (and that includes me) change.
19) Just because you CAN finally make out with your girl, doesn't mean you SHOULD at every opportunity.
20) A jar of jelly makes a huge mess when dropped on a tile floor.
21) Guns are cool.
22) Parents are not invincible.
23) Kansas is a lot hotter in the summer and colder in the winter than Pennsylvania. Seriously.
24) Sports can play an important part in a child's development. They did in mine.
25) I can run more than 3 miles without dying.
26) Metabolism changes with age. And that sucks.
27) Relationships change over time, but some people will be your friends forever.
28) I need a lot of the "wisdom from above" (See James 3:17) Especially the peaceable, gentle, open to reason...ok, the whole verse.